Motor vehicles transport to and from Italy
Motor vehicles can be shipped all over the world, in two different ways:
- Via container, combined with the household goods forwarded if possible or as single item
- RO.RO (Roll-on/Roll off, as on the standard ferries)
From Italy, the RO.RO service doesn’t exist, so it is compulsory to ship it into a container (more expensive). Our suppliers can organize shipping via land/via sea (RO.RO service via northern Europe with routes) with competitive tariffs!
Do you know that…
- Wooden crates are provided for motorbikes: it is possible to ship them by land or by air
- It is not possible to travel with your container, as cargo vessels are not passenger vessels!
- It is recommended to disconnect batteries during long distance shipping, and leave the fuel tank on minimum for security reasons
- It is necessary to check any import bans for motor vehicles in the destination country, thus there may exist substantial import fees for prohibited items that make the shipment not worthwhile.
The artwork transporting is a very delicate task, that only experienced staff can successfully manage. For your paintings, statues and any other artworks, our suppliers can provide:
- Indoor wooden crates constructed specifically for your delicate and valuable items, in our own warehouse
- Insurance clearance to guarantee customs for Exhibitions and Fairs in temporary import
- Free consultancy with our own custom agents for import licence, through “Belle Arti” office in Rome.
Our suppliers guarantee the removal of your piano with:
- Specialized team staff for door-to-door transport, fully equipped with every kind of tools and equipments as by law
- Free inspection visit, in order to verify the loading access, the brand and the piano model
- Tailor-made contingent wooden crates for a better protection of your delicate item