Would you like a terrace with a view or a Villa with a swimming pool for your ceremony?
Easy Diplomacy works with the Diplomacy World, it has selected many prestigious and exclusive venues for events in Rome and Milan to which it is accredited:
- Terraces with view on the Eternal City
- Historical palaces
- Villas for ceremonies
- Hotels with swimming pools or garden
- Institutional seats
3 useful tips to find the most appropriate venue for your event:
- Seek advice from a professional who knows the city perfectly well and is able to assess whether a venue is suitable for your event type, taking into account time and season too
- Quickly identify three or four venues that have the main characteristics you desire, then deeply analyse only these ones, otherwise, you will risk getting confused
- Whenever you can, use a new venue, different from previous ones, and your guests will always be excited to attend your events.
They say about us
“I would like to thank the whole Easy Diplomacy’s Team for the consultancy provided on the occasion of our first reception to celebrate the National Day of the Republic of South Africa. Our appreciation is motivated by the support provided during all phases of the event organization, from the choice among the best venues to meet our needs, to the communication activity with the contact person of the venue that was actually the most appropriate to grant the success of our event. The constant presence of an enthusiastic and motivated Team throughout all the phases of our project is certainly the key of Easy Diplomacy’s success in the diplomatic environment.“.
H.E. Mr. George JOHANNES, Ambassador of the Republic of South Africa to the Holy See
>> Contact us now for finding the exclusive venue for your event!