In accordance with the provision of the Data Protection Commissioner, issued on the 8th of May 2014, concerned with the “identification of simplified proceedings for notification and agreement on cookie policies”, Easy Embassy Srl, the managing company of //easydiplomacy.com, wants to inform its users of the following:
A – General information on cookies
If you are using this website or one of our services, our system or one of our partners’ may install or read cookies and/or other types of identifiers of the browser and/or the device you are using.
A cookie is a small text file that is memorised on the computer visualizing a website, for the purpose of registering some information on the visit and creating a system to recognize the user in the future.
Device identifiers, instead, are created by collecting and elaborating information such as the IP and/or user agent (browser version, operating system type and version) or other characteristics of the device, for the same purpose of linking certain information to a specific user.
A website may install a cookie on a browser only if the set-up preferences allow it. It is important to know that a browser may allow a specific website to access only the cookies installed by that website, and not those installed by other websites: there is no such a risk for your privacy.
B – Policies on cookies and other similar technologies
- Providing access to personal reserved areas of the website needing users’ log-in (in that case cookies are called “technical” and are used to keep the user logged in during the navigation session).
- Tracking users’ preferences while they are using the website and/or the services included or connected with it.
- Providing adverts and/or contents relevant to the user’s interests (only third parties’ cookies).
- Elaborating analytics on the use of the websites and/or the services included in it.
- Contact forms where the users agree to the use of the data filled in the form for the purpose of answering the enquiries on quotes, information, or any other request.
Easy Embassy Srl does NOT directly use any profiling cookie: the only cookies directly created and managed by Easy Embassy Srl are the ‘technical’ cookies (which are only used to correctly provide the services offered) and, in an extremely limited amount, analytics cookies (which are used to count the number of page views and/or other statistical purposes). However, we inform users that third parties may install profiling cookies through our pages (Ref. “Other companies’ cookies”).
C – Other companies’ cookies
Easy Embassy Srl includes third parties’ services in its pages. Third parties may install and use their cookies and/or similar technologies. The use of those cookies and similar technologies by third parties is regulated by the privacy notices of those companies and not by this notice, since Easy Embassy Srl does not manage those tools and the relative use of data.
- Google+ button and third services by Google Inc. The “+1” button and the services offered by Google+ are necessary for the interaction with the Google Plus social network and are provided by Google, Inc.
- Youtube and third-party services by Google Inc. Youtube is a social network dedicated to video contents display and it is managed by Google Inc., offering the integration of contents in your pages.
- Google Fonts service by Google Inc. Google Fonts is a service enabling the integration and display of customized fonts. It is managed by Google Inc.
- Google Maps service by Google Inc. Google Maps is a map displaying service managed by Google Inc. allowing this Application the integration of contents in its pages.
- Google AdSense and third-party services by Google Inc. Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” cookie, tracking the website’s use and the users’ behaviour towards ads, products and services offered.
- Google Analytics and third-party services by Google Inc. The users’ access and interaction on this website are analysed by the Google Analytics service managed by Google, Inc.
In order to guarantee the strictest users’ privacy, we have de-identified IPs (Google Analytics will consequently make the IP anonymus as soon as it is technically possible through the data-collection network system).
The Director has also accepted the Google Analytics Data Processing Amendment, in accordance with the 95/46/CE Directive. In particular, owing to this amendment, Google guarantees that personal data collected through this service will only be processed within the limits of the instructions of the website manager, and it will not share the data with other Google services unless explicitly required an authorized by the website manager.
We consequently inform users that advertising and data sharing options with Google have not been activated and Google Analytics has not been linked to any other service: data will only be processed for statistical purposes and, as explicitly ordered by the Privacy Commissioner, Analytics cookies have been treated as technical cookies and installed without the users’ previous agreement.
D – How to unset cookies through browser configuration
You can choose your browser settings to accept or reject all cookies or certain kinds of cookies (for example third-party cookies), or you can choose to be notified any time a cookie is installed on your computer. It is important to know that refusing all cookies may prevent you to use Easy Embassy Srl products and services requiring your log-in, by means of your username and password, to registered members’ personal areas. All these services, in fact, require cookies to work properly, consequently, using them is impossible if cookies are blocked. In the following, you will find the links to the most common browsers’ instructions for customized settings on cookies: